Click to add to your website
Online Links and Favorites
Of course I think my Solar Widget(s) are the best, but there are other free sources available. You choose which one you like the best.
- Julian (G4ILO) offers an html panel (WebProp) with SN, flux, Indicies, and band conditions.
- Patrick (N0HR) offers a solar panel (PropagationStats) with flux, Indicies, and warnings.
- Kevin (N3KL) offers two status bars for X-ray and Geomag field.
- Anthony (KA9NWM) at wattsupwiththat offers a World Climate Widget with SN, Flux, and solar image.
- Allard (PE1NWL) at DXrobot - Gouda offers five band condition status bars for VHF Aurora, North American 2m Es, and Europe 2/4/6m Es.
- Ansgar (DG2KBC) at Make More Miles on VHF offers three status graphs for EME, Europe Es and Meteor Scatter.
- Elmer (PH5E) at Rig Reference offers a widget that indicates which current HF bands are open.
- Claudio (IW1QLH) at HRDLOG offers a gadget that indicates current HF activity, solar image, solar flux, & sunspot number.
- Derek (W4DTB) at OCRA offers a gadget that uses the N0NBH xml file to create a text and image gadget similar to what I offer from a php file. You can download the Source and some examples, along with the readme file from the following link.
- Marv (W4ZD) offers a gadget that uses the N0NBH xml file to create an html color coded band conditions chart. Click the following link, and follow the instructions.
Jan 16 2021 - All php files updated and working. Let me know of any problems you find.
HF Propagation Tools and Solar Data are now on multiple pages for faster loading
- Use the buttons at the top and bottom of the page to navigate, or use the following links:
- For Online MOF/LOF HF Propagation Prediction Tool, and conversion tools click here
- For Solar-Terrestrial Data banners and widgets (both web page and devices) click here
- For Understanding/Using Solar-Terrestrial Data, Solar Images, and HF Tutorials click here
- For current Space Weather and HF Propagation Conditions, and MUF Maps click here
- pdf presentation that contains tutorials and information on understanding radio propagation, and how to use all the data contained in the solar panels. You can download from this link
- pdf presentation that contains detailed instructions on adding a banner to your www.qrz.com BIO page. You can download from this link
NOAA SWPC WSA-Enlil Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) Solar Wind Prediction Model
- Courtesy of NOAA SWPC.
Still of the latest model run is provided directly below when a CME event is predicted, along with comments from SWPC. A tutorial is provided below that, which
helps in understanding the model output.
- Please visit the NOAA SWPC WSA-Enlil Solar Wind Prediction page for the full functionality of modes, time, speed, and additional information.
- Click link or image to visit the Storm or CME Prediction Model page. Note that SWPC only updates the
CME-based model when there is a potentially earth-directed CME.
- This is a GREAT tool for viewing CME events, and the corresponding solar wind speed and density for use in predicting both Auroral events and HF blackout conditions.
NOAA SWPC WSA-Enlil CME Solar Wind Prediction Model Tutorial
- Here is a tutorial NOAA SWPC WSA-Enlil CME Solar Wind Prediction Model. Clicking in the image will also open the full featured NOAA SWPC webpage.
OVATION Aurora Prediction Model
- Courtesy of NOAA SWPC.
- New Auroral Forecast product is based on the OVATION Prime model which provides a 30-40 minute forecast on the location and probability of auroral displays for both the northern and southern polar regions
- Click link or image to visit the OVATION Aurora page.
Northern Aurora Prediction
Southern Aurora Prediction